Due to the incredible amount of requests for my peanut butter balls, I've decided to make my recipe available to all!

If you're like me, and you enjoy the finer things in life, like a dessert based off of peanut butter, than you are going to enjoy this.

Dessert

This dessert is great for parties as well as the family. You will end up with around 25-50 -- leaving you with enough to to go around.

Here is my take on How to Make Peanut Butter Balls


  1. Mix 2 cups of peanut butter with 1 1/4 stick of softened butter until you get a smooth consistency.

  2. Slowly add in 4 cups of powdered sugar until it's well mixed -- roll the mixture into 1 inch balls and then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.

  3. Melt your favorite chocolate and dip or pour the chocolate onto the balls -- I recommend placing a sheet of wax paper under the peanut butter balls to keep them from sticking to the plate.

  4. Refrigerate till chocolate creates a hard shell.

Sounds pretty easy, right? Well it is!

These don't have to be -- and in my opinion, shouldn't be -- over complicated. I've seen many different variations of these out there. Some recipes call for some vanilla, cereal, flaked coconut, honey and even chopped nuts -- you name it, someone will attempt to stuff them into these poor little balls of goodness.

Sometimes, Simple is Better

Personally, I prefer the more simple approach. In the end, they just turn out better.

How to Make Peanut Butter Balls - The Best Way

CHECK IT OUT: If you like this recipe, checkout my awesome and easy nutella recipes, or you can find many others: www.maddiesadventures.com - you can even submit your own!

Categories: ,